Ngoc Trinh with the top 5 things "innocent"
Saturday, 16/06/2012 10:30Speaking to Ngoc Trinh, who would be interested in Vietnamese showbiz can not be ignored because this girl is too famous for sexy bikini photos, scandals and a series of shocking speech. "Ngoc Trinh" became the "hot" name on the newspaper.
1. Wear the best clothes
Click here to watch my video
Blessed with a beautiful beauty, white skin like chicken eggs and perfect shape with the measurement of three rounds 85-58-91, Ngoc Trinh always know how to maximize the advantage of his body by the page dress and sexy image. Most of the pictures of the commercials of the beautiful women in Tra Vinh makes it ecstatic because it is so beautiful, too sexy. People likened von, it appears that Ngoc Trinh was born to wear underwear and also, so do not hesitate to give her the title "Queen of internal medicine" of showbiz Vietnam.
2. Confidence and the most bragging
Ngoc Trinh is also very proud of her beauty, she once said: "I feel very confident about her body. I also look at the shape of the model, not everyone is glazed like me. For example, when wearing tight clothes, the two models are equally beautiful, but when the underside is only underwear, there will be a beautiful girl, a bad girl.
"Many white models themselves are white but irregular, whether they are white or as white as my own skin, but I'm white from top to bottom, So even though the third round is the most cracked or wrinkled, my body is still very stable, I'm most confident with my butt and waist and my chest is now many, or they do it again. I also see many ".Not only that, Ngoc Trinh also show off his trademark: "Chanel bag $ 6,000 only I spend only on my birthday, every birthday I change car. I do not like to wear jewelery, this watch is my boyfriend, there are a thousand.
3. Best of all
"At a young age, I was taught to live honestly, and when I grew up, I also found that truth was needed in life, and I also found that people often loved honest people. Than the "less honest", Ngoc Trinh obeyed his father when showing the truth at all times.
She is not afraid to talk about her private life with a poor family, having no money to cover her life, not hiding, even proud of being life and luxury life, as well as today is thanks to her boyfriend. "I just love the rich, I like mature men, bravery and success, they understand psychology and know how ...".
Trinh is not ashamed to admit that she has no talent, her best is to obediently listen to her great lover. She also publicly said that one day she just wrapped up in: eating, sleeping, beauty, watching movies, online reading the information about her and ... laugh. It can be said, Ngoc Trinh is the most honest showbiz to think what it says, not rhetoric, flirty or truot in his speech.



